Help us to raise valuable funds for our school, whilst at the same time having a chance to win some money in our hassle free monthly prize draw.
The prize draw takes place each month at one of our Whole School Collective Worships. The value of the prize fund will be 50% of the total monthly income.
1st Prize - 50%
2nd Prize - 30%
3rd Prize - 20%
For example 100 Members - £50, £30 and £20
The greater the number of members, the greater the prize payouts!
It is so simple to join, just complete an application form (available from the school office) and return it to school as soon as possible. We will then advise you of your 'lucky number' which will be added to the monthly draw, then sit back and wait to see if you are a lucky winner!
100 Club Rules
1. Membership is open to parents, staff and friends of Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School.
2. Subscriptions are payable at the rate of £2 per calendar month (payable in advance).
3. Subscriptions may be paid either by monthly standing order or annually by cheque.
4. Standing orders must be paid before the 10th of each month to be entered into that month's draw.
5. The number of members will be open and not limited to 100.
6. A monthly draw will be made at the Collective Worship on the last Friday of each month by the head teacher or their delegate.
7. The winners' names will be announced in the school newsletter.
8. If for any reason it is not possible to make the draw as set out in Rule 6 above it will be made as soon as practical thereafter and the winners will be announced in the following newsletter.
9. The club will run on a yearly basis (April to March).
10. Numbers are allocated in order and cannot be chosen.
11. All subscriptions must be up to date to be entered in to the draw.
12. Members may have multiple numbers in the draw.
13. Member must be aged 16 or over.
14. 50% of the month's net payments shall make up the prize fund with the remaining 50% being paid to PSFA funds.
15. The remaining prize fund will be allocated as follows:
1st prize - 50% 2nd prize - 30% 3rd prize - 20%
16. Proceeds from the draw will be used by PFSA funds and used for the benefit of the school and the children.
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Parents, Staff and Friends Association
Registered Charity Number 1113883