Sept 2020 - Health & Safety
On 3rd September 2020, we opened to all children to start the new school year.
The health and safety of our children, staff and their families is our top priority and we have planned and put measures in place to ensure we keep our children physically and mentally healthy and every member of our school family is safe in school.
We will continue to keep the school clean and the children’s hygiene routines consistent to help prevent the spread of any virus.
Please continue to use the up to date information that is provided by the following websites regarding the current COVID-19 situation.
These official public websites will carry the most up to date news, information and guidance to address any concerns you may have.
Preventing the Spread of Infection
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol based sanitiser where soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you have a NEW cough or a temperature, self-isolate with all who live in your house and go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for details on getting tested.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow and throw the tissue in the bin.
Below are the risk assessments and details on school routines in place from 3rd September 2020.
These will open as a PDF.
The following links have been added for your information.